kitchen mishaps

I’ve decided that when things are quiet and I don’t have anything exciting to blog about, I should just be grateful.

All throughout dinner we kept smelling a weird chemical smell. We thought it was the burner Kevin had cleaned earlier, but the smell didn’t go away, even after we’d finished cooking.

Turns out a spoon had fallen into the bottom of the dishwasher while the dryer was running, and the heating element burned completely through it and filled our apartment with fumes.

So…we probably have cancer now, and I hate gravity.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s