1. Label makers. I don’t have the nicest handwriting, so I like using my label maker to make my work files all tidy. I like tidy.
2. Tea Groupon! I got a Groupon for $50 worth of tea from Tea Embassy and I am probably the most excited I’ve been in a while. Okay, that’s not true, because I recently found out David Tennant is going to be in an Alan Furst adaptation on BBC America and that was pretty exciting, too. But still, $25 of free tea is pretty darn exciting.
3. Dreams. I’m in a phase where I don’t remember my dreams, but last night I had a sweet Sherlock Holmes dream – the Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law version. High five, subconscious, well played.
4. Being healthy and having a healthy husband. Reading this will make you thankful, too, and give your tear ducts a good clearing.
5. Family visits. Hopefully we’ll get to see Kevin’s mom and sister and maybe my sister this weekend!