1) Phone alarms. Without them I would oversleep, forget to stop at the store, and totally slack on my workouts.
2) Grooveshark. Now please excuse me while I go play “Somebody That I Used To Know” on repeat, for free.
3) Friends to dancy goofily with during hockey games.
4) Instant coffee. I love tea, but in dire circumstances, VIA is spectacular.
5) A new place to volunteer. I’ve done a couple social-media projects for my church, but today I’m attending my first staff meeting to get started as the official Social Media Gal. I’m trying not to get too excited about this, since the last organization I volunteered at ran out of funding, but…I’m pretty excited. I may get to start a blog for them, which means more writing, and writing with a purpose.