1. Cell phones. Otherwise the TWO instances in which our flight to Hawaii has been canceled would have really been a pain to handle. I mean, they were still a pain, but it would have taken twice as long without the power of texting.
2. Starbucks. I don’t buy coffee often, but every time I do it’s completely worth it. Why can’t my homemade mocha taste that good?
3. Mothers who garden. This weekend Kevin and I planted lettuce, arugula, cherry tomatoes, marigolds, and a jalapeno plant, and without our mothers’ collective input, those plants will not survive the summer. Well, that, and the Internet, but we like to talk to our moms, too.
4. Three day weekend! It kind of snuck up on me, which makes it even better!
5. Sun. I miss you. Please come back. My tomatoes need you!