1) The sound of jets. At work, I can hear the fighter jets when they take off from the Air National Guard in Portland. It’s like a mini Blue Angels show every day! I’m going to miss them when we move to our new office.
2) Dogs. We don’t have one yet, but it pretty much made Kevin’s life when a completely unknown black lab wandered up to us at beach, licked his hand, and then sat in his lap and howled with him for a few minutes.
3) Rotisserie chicken. Instant dinner! Plus you’ll have leftover chicken for quesadillas, sandwiches, chicken alfredo…
4) Our apartment’s gym. Free treadmill access means I work out a lot more than I would otherwise. I’ve only been running regularly for the last month or so, but I’ve already noticed more muscle tone in my legs, and my back hardly hurts at all!
5) Kevin, who continues to make me smile and laugh and feel wonderful.