I win a Sunshine Award! My prize is a pretty picture and a meme – woo! Thank you, Bearnerdette!
Rules for the Sunshine Award:
- If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you.
- You must answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
1. Who is your favourite philosopher?
I can’t remember whose doctrine it is (oops), but one of them has a very interesting school of thought regarding truth and reality, how we can never be sure that the information we get is true, even if we witness it first-hand. It’s made me more wary of news and gossip and how much I participate in them.
2. What is your favourite number?
Um…9. It has nothing to do with the Fellowship. Nothing at all.
3. What is your favourite animal?
Cheetahs are pretty awesome. So are otters…and fennec foxes…and ocelots…
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
You can click the “follow” button over on the right…and I’m going to maintain whatever anonymity I have back by letting only special snowflakes friend me on Facebook.
5. What is your favourite time of day?
Lazy Saturday mornings with big breakfasts and coffee, or evenings, when I get to cook dinner and hang out with my husband.
6. What was your favourite vacation?
Either getting proposed to in London or going to Hawaii with nine (!) other ladies.
7. What is your favourite physical activity?
Walking our new dog is pretty great!
8. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
Tea. Tea’s probably my favorite drink, anyway.
9. What is your favourite flower?
I really like peonies and California poppies.
10. What is your passion?
Writing. Trying to be a good wife. Trying to be a good Christ-follower. Encouraging other ladies to see themselves as worthy and beautiful.
Sunshine Award Nominations (in no particular order)
Desktop Retreat for her collection of cozy reading spaces and beautiful book-related quotes!
Fourth Street Review for being one of my TTT buddies!
Half Pint Girl for her delicious-looking food photos!
Brittknee because she was one of my Hawaii buddies and I want her to blog more!
Saturday Jane because she was also a Hawaii buddy and I want her to get back to blogging, too!
Interrobangs Anonymous because of their great mix of content!
Reading In Skirts because of their rad fashion sense and love of nerdy things!
Inner Cupcake because she’s a body-image champ who makes her own clothes!
Don’t Stop Believing because of her lovely faith-centric writing!
Surviving the Food Allergy Apocalypse because even though I have no food allergies, she makes healthy, yummy-looking stuff!